Tuesday, September 22, 2015

On The Road

Posted by Devin






It has been way too long since Jake and I went on a road trip, just the two of us. We had such a great time hitting the highway and checking out lots of cool towns in northern Arizona. Unlike the weather down in the valley, the temperatures up north are beginning to feel like Fall with cool nights and mornings. Therefore my attire was a bit eclectic for this particular morning's journey: sandals and ripped-up jeans coupled with a cardigan and knit cap. It was perfect until about 11am when I had to ditch the cap and cardi as the sun started heating us up. I can't wait for things to really cool down here at home so I can pull all of my Fall items out for the season! And I think I'll be favoring colors like this mustard yellow, green, and gray... Very Fall-ish.

What I Wore:
Cardigan -DownEast Basics
Striped Blouse - Target
Jeans - Thrifted 
Sandals - Rack Room Shoes
 Knit Cap - Earthbound Trading

Linking Up With: The Pleated Poppy // Because Shanna Said So //

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home