Wednesday, January 28, 2015

This Is My Year

Posted by Tara


The t-shirt says it all! I recently got this shirt from The Shine Project and love it. I love what it says and means. To me, This Is My Year means this is my time to shine! This is the time to make changes and grow as a person. If you have never heard of The Shine Project, I highly suggest you head to their website to learn more! 


I paired this simple tee with a button-up hooded flannel. This is such a comfortable, casual outfit. 



I could even dress this tee up easily with a skirt and flats. I love how versatile it is! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to pin any photos for inspiration! 

What I Wore
Flannel: Downeast Basics 
Jeans: Forever 21 
Shoes: Rack Room Shoes 

Linking up with: Pleated Poppy // Because Shanna Said So // 

Labels:

7 Comments:

At January 28, 2015 at 1:46 AM , Blogger Marta said...

Such a cute look! Love the tee.
Marta
www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

 
At January 28, 2015 at 4:52 AM , Blogger Julie said...

Great casual outfit! Something I would definitely wear. I love the quote on that t shirt too

 
At January 28, 2015 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Shannon Olson said...

Great outfit casual but super cute!
I found your blog through the Pleated Poppy and I just love it!
I am currently doing a giveaway, I would love for you to join =)
http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-stack-shack-giveaway.html

 
At January 28, 2015 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Chelsea Ginger Side of Life said...

I love your graphic tee! I keep saying that phrase to myself this year because I am taking a leap of faith and pursuing a dream this year and it feels so good! So 2015 is a year for all!

Chelsea
Ginger Side of Life

 
At January 28, 2015 at 4:54 PM , Blogger Katie Crandall said...

Love that shirt and love the way you styled it! I found your blog from the pleated poppy link up! I'm a new follower :)

follow me @ www.studentswife.com

 
At January 28, 2015 at 6:54 PM , Blogger Lauryncakes | Lauryn Hock said...

I love this casual look! I need to buy myself some black chucks. I just came from the What I Wore Link Up. You should come link up over at my style & beauty link up! The Style Files Link-Up

 
At January 29, 2015 at 1:18 AM , Blogger abbypringles said...

I love that tee, Tara! And it looks gorgeous with the plaid top :)

By the way, I am giving away $25 gift card to The Mint Julep Boutique! I’d love if you can send your entries!

Abby
Life in the Fash Lane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home