Thursday, December 18, 2014

If The Shoe Fits

Posted by Tara


Oh how I am loving this fall weather. Yes, I say fall because Arizona hasn't quite hit winter weather yet. It's been in the 60's with beautiful sunshine. I am sure all you West Coast followers are shaking your heads! As much as I love winter for all the fun boots and scarves, I have really been enjoying my casual shoes. I recently styled 2 pairs of casual shoes from Rack Room Shoes. For each pair of shoes, I am sharing two ways to wear them. Being a "mom on the go" casual attire is my favorite!



These brown oxfords add such a relaxed feel to my outfit. They paired well with my dark denim and flannel scarf. They are such a versatile shoe and can be worn with most of my outfits. 


Funny story about my scarf. I recently purchased a large amount of plaid/flannel from the store and really wanted a scarf for my post. I didn't have time to sew one, so I pinned it behind my neck! Ha! I need to sew it, because I am sure I would wear it daily. 



My second outfit I wanted to wear lighter jeans with more browns. I paired the shoes with a tan striped shirt and boyfriend jeans. I added a blazer and bold necklace to dress it up. This outfit would be great for a night out, or take the jacket off and wear it to town!



I know some people just aren't a fan of Converse and I seriously never thought I would be. I just have to tell you how much I love my pairs of Converse, though. They are comfortable and a great tennie to wear out and about. I was just telling Devin how before I got my Converse shoes, if I wanted to wear a tennis shoe I would have to put on my running shoes. And they aren't cute like these are!


I really love wearing lots of grey and black with these shoes. They bring a laid-back look to every outfit. I paired them with a printed large sweater and black skinnies. 


When I looked for inspiration for ways to style black Converse, I saw a lot of black on black. So I decided to try it out. Nothing breaks up this black on black better than a tied flannel shirt on the waist. The shoes with this outfit were on point!


Rack Room Shoes offers on-trend footwear for the family through a wide selection of nationally recognized and private brands of great shoes for men, women, and children. Their shoes reflect the season’s latest trends in comfort, dress, casual and athletic categories.


Thanks for checking out my casual shoes and outfits. I hope I was able to provide you with some fashion inspiration this week!

What I Wore:
Brown Oxford Outfits
Outfit 1
White Blouse: Target
Scarf: Homemade
Skinny Jeans: Forever 21
Outfit 2
Blazer: Forever 21
Striped Shirt: Layers Clothing
Boyfriend Jeans: Forever 21
Necklace: Downeast Basics
Black Converse Oufits
Outfit 1
Printed Sweater: Target 
Black Skinnies: Forever 21
Outfit2 
Black Tee: H&M
Black Skinnies: Forever 21
Flannel: H&M
Necklace: Fresh Picks

Linking up with: Stylelixir, The Pleated Poppy, Because Shanna Said So, Trend Spin, Three-fer Thursday, Manic Monday, Mix It Monday, Tres Chic, Join the Gossip, DC in Style, Rhea Et Cetera

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At December 18, 2014 at 7:52 PM , Blogger Becky M said...

I love that scarf and the vogue sweatshirt!! So cute!

www.madeintheshadeblog.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home