Monday, December 15, 2014

$1 New Year's Gift Idea with Free Printable

Posted by Devin


I LOVE giving little gifts to friends and family and co-workers this time of year, but unfortunately this is also the time of year when our budget tends to be particularly tight (mostly due to all of the gift giving, lol). I am always on the hunt for inexpensive gift ideas so I can wish everyone on my list happy holidays without breaking the bank. So when I came across mini Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Ciders at The Dollar Tree recently, I knew I had to snatch some up! I love all things in miniature, they are so darn cute! And what a fun gift to give for New Year's!


I added a fun little printable tag that you can print out here (6 per sheet) or by clicking on the image below. You can add a cute tag to pretty much anything and it instantly turns into a great gift!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzSnruYDpCTLVnpERjZDa2Rrb1U/view?usp=sharing

Happy New Year's, everyone!


Linking Up With: Link Party Palooza // LollyJane // Fluster Buster //

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At December 16, 2016 at 4:25 PM , Blogger Natalie Young said...

Where did you find the minis??

 
At December 16, 2016 at 4:25 PM , Blogger Natalie Young said...

Where did you find the minis??

 
At December 26, 2016 at 9:39 AM , Blogger April said...

Any large liquor store. I found mine at Specs in Texas.

 
At January 9, 2017 at 11:55 PM , Blogger Trophykart said...

Excellent Post! Buy Trophies Corporate Gifts, promotional items, photo Mugs Online.

 
At February 6, 2017 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Suman Rathore said...

Its amazing Blog....

New Year Gifts Online

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home