Monday, January 27, 2014

More Road Trip Printables for Kids!

Posted by Devin

Well that time of year is rapidly approaching again: road trip season! And whenever our family goes on a road trip, I like to make sure I am amply prepared to keep the kiddos busy and happy while we are in the car. There's nothing worse than whining, fighting kids on a long trip.
 
Last Summer I created I Spy and Alphabet Game printables for Tara's Road Trip post and they ended up being extremely popular. So this year I thought I would share some more that I created for my kiddos to use on a recent trip to Disneyland with their grandparents! In fact, they went just last weekend and I am happy to report they thoroughly enjoyed these new activity sheets!
 
The first printable is a simple sheet of games and a cute little camper to color. Click here or on the image below for the On the Road Games printable.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzSnruYDpCTLeElQWV9Jdk52N3M/edit?usp=sharing

The second printable is geared towards older children and provides them a way to journal about their trip and record cherished memories. It's a great way to keep them busy on the way home AND it makes a wonderful addition to scrap books or family albums. It's always so fun to see what kids write about! Click here or on the image below for the All About My Trip journaling printable.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzSnruYDpCTLOElGUVFuVlBFMmc/edit?usp=sharing
 
If you haven't checked them out before, make sure to click here to get last year's great Road Trip Printable games as well! Happy travels!
 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home