Tuesday, December 31, 2013

"Happy" New Year!

Posted by Tara


As we quickly approach New Years I thought it would only be appropriate to make my outfit match the holiday! I saw this sweater at Target and knew I had to have it for New Years. It's got lots of gold sequins, what more could you want!? 

There are so many exciting things that I think of when I think of New Years. I feel like it's a fresh start and a new beginning. It's a fresh start as a wife, mother, and friend. Every year I try to better myself and be more the person I am striving to become. This shirt expresses how "happy" being a better me makes me. 


When I think of gold sequins or glitter I think of pairing it with leopard. If I had a leopard coat or scarf I would have totally thrown that on with this outfit. I love how the two compliment each other. 


For most of my fashion posts I curl my hair with my 1 1/2" curling iron. I decided for this post I wanted my hair straight and sleek. I wanted a different look. 


If I go to a party and plan on taking pictures, I am printing off a ton of these printables and taking them with me. My friend Erin from Strawberry Mommycakes made them and I was smitten at first sight! They are fun and super cute! She has lots more on her site, go check them out and follow the link here.

What I Wore:
Sweater: Target
Black Skinnies: Kohls (J-Lo Brand)
Leopard Flats: Payless
Makeup- Naked 2

Linking up with: Stylelixir, The Pleated Poppy, All Things Pretty , Totally Posted

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At December 31, 2013 at 8:28 AM , Blogger Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I love the printables! So fun! And I love the top!

 
At December 31, 2013 at 9:29 AM , Blogger Tiffany Opp said...

That sweater is so cute! Happy New Year!
Tiffany
www.stylestealsandstilettos.com

 
At January 1, 2014 at 6:17 AM , Blogger Corinne said...

It's a cute shirt! I love your hair straight =)

Happy New Year

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

 
At January 28, 2015 at 12:41 AM , Anonymous Skin Care Tips said...

Cute Sweater :)
Love U..

Skin Care Tips

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home