Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes

Posted by Tara


I completely stuffed myself to the brim today. The food was delicious and I couldn't stop eating all day! Even with all the eating I did, there were still tons of left overs. Here are some ideas I found that will help in the following week of leftovers.

Turkey
Wine and Glue gives a great recipe on one of my favorite things: PANINI'S. They made a Turkey, Cranberry, and Pesto Panini that looks delicious! This is on my menu for the next week!


Mashed Potatoes
Foxes love Lemons shares a yummy  Loaded Mashed Potato Bake! This recipe includes all the toppings: bacon, sour cream, and cheddar cheese. My mouth waters just thinking of this!


Cranberry Sauce
Sunny Side Up re-purposes her cranberry sauce in a unique and delicious way. When I think of cranberries in the baking world, I love how they pair with white chocolate. This is what drew me to this recipe! Can't wait to try these Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Muffins.

Ham
Simply Delicious makes Pea and Gammon Frittata. While looking through their recipe, the Gammon can easily be replaced with your ham. Who doesn't love ham in their frittata?! This recipe is on my to-do list for recipes!


Sweet Potatoes
Makeshift Nest's recipe should be what you will be making tomorrow morning. Sweet Potato Pecan Pancakes recipe looks easy and delicious! When I think of reusing my sweet potatoes, I think of breakfast. They add pecans to their pancakes to make this recipe complete!

 

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At December 1, 2013 at 6:40 PM , Blogger Danavee said...

Found you through Peacoats and Plaid!!!! Following via Bloglovin!

 
At December 1, 2013 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Alyssa said...

These recipies are such good ideas! Isn't it crazy how many leftovers you can have from one meal?! (: Found you from the collective blog hop! (:

 
At December 2, 2013 at 10:58 AM , Blogger robin lorraine williamson said...

thank you for the new recipes I need this for all the left overs visiting from the collective I'm lorraine at http://lorrainesresources.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home