Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Leopard Ankle Boots

Posted by Devin

 
My mom has great style. And I'm super lucky that she does because she does not like to return items to the store. So if something doesn't quite fit her right or she's not totally happy with it, guess where it goes... That's right! To me! Woot woot! Ergo, today's fashion post is brought to you by none other than mi madre! These awesome leopard ankle boots were given to yours truly in brand new condition. And aren't they fab? Told you she has good taste. Thank goodness we wear the same shoe size!
 

 
Apparently Miss Kitty wanted to make her fashion debut this week.

 
Shocklingly enough, these boots are pretty comfortable!  I was a bit skeptical at first but after a full and busy day wearing them, I was pleasantly surpised!


As much as I love these ankle boots with my skinny jeans, they are also perfect paired with dresses.

  
I have a feeling ya'll will be seeing these ankle boots quite often around here. I am in love!

 
I'm still not exactly sure what color this dress is. Green? Gray? Green-gray? Whatever it is, I like it! And guess what. It's another great donation from my mom. I'm spoiled, I know.

 
Little fashion tip here: if you ever have a dress that is just slightly large on you, belt it! Works like a charm and belts always add a little character and style to your outfit.

 
What I Wore:
Leopard Ankle Boots - Target
 
Outfit 1:
Polka Dot Blouse - H&M
Mustard Skinnies - Rue 21
Necklace - Charming Charlie's
 
Outfit 2:
Dress - Boden
Belt - Ross
Necklace - Kohl's
Bracelet - Charming Charlie's
 

Labels:

6 Comments:

At November 26, 2013 at 8:04 PM , Blogger Ellen said...

love the mustard jeans with the leopard boots!! you look great!
~Ellen
www.everydayfancy.com

 
At November 27, 2013 at 1:06 AM , OpenID prettyanddelectable.com said...

Cute leopard boots! Have a wonderful day!

 
At November 27, 2013 at 5:43 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

That is so awesome that you and mom share fun stuff!! I really think that leopard is the new neutral, so this was a great thing to pass on to you!

 
At November 27, 2013 at 9:24 AM , Blogger Vicki Wilde said...

Stopping by from What I Wore Wednesday! Happy Thanksgiving! I love these boots and the dress that you paired them with, so fun!

<3 Vicki
wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

 
At November 27, 2013 at 11:46 PM , Blogger Natasha xoxo said...

LOVE the mix of leopard and polkadots!

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog
Enter to Win a $30 Four Seasons Accessories Gift Card!

 
At November 28, 2013 at 5:01 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

Both of those outfits are gorgeous! You definitely have an eye for pairing great pieces together!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home