Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Dressing Up for the Holidays

Posted by Tara


As the holidays approach I can't help but look in my closet and think of what I would like to wear to some up-coming family parties. Between Thanksgiving, Christmas parties, and then New Years; I have plenty to think about when it comes to outfits. 


I decided to pick neutral colored pants to help make this outfit look classy. These skinnies are from H&M and I cannot express how much I love the way they fit me. They are my favorite!


An easy way to fancy up an outfit is to throw on a blazer with it and some nice jewelry. I added some pearls and loved how they added to the outfit. 


The bow is probably my favorite part of this entire outfit. My dear friend Bridgette made it for me. She makes the most adorable bows for all ages. Here is her site and info. This bow was a great touch to my holiday outfit!


 What I Wore:
Blazer: Gift
Polka Dot Top: Forever 21
Skinnies: H&M
Black Booties: Target
Belts (Gold, Nude): Target
Pearls: Gift from Auntie Esther

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At November 20, 2013 at 1:15 AM , Blogger Chelsea Olivia said...

The bow is so darn cute! I am a huge fan of blazers too, they instantly dress up any outfit.

 
At November 20, 2013 at 2:56 AM , Anonymous Mummy to three boys in London said...

Loooove your outfit! I am a big fan of dots and H&M! Just managed to squeeze into my white skinnies after having my third boy! Love them (boys and my skinny jeans that is;)

 
At November 20, 2013 at 6:34 AM , Blogger Salt and Pepper said...

Thanks Chelsea! Thanks for stopping by!

 
At November 20, 2013 at 6:35 AM , Blogger Salt and Pepper said...

There is not a better feeling then slipping into your jeans after having a baby! Skinny jeans are a must in my closet! Thanks for stopping by!

 
At November 20, 2013 at 7:21 PM , Anonymous Kayla Hoffman said...

I love skinny jeans and they are my staple! I also love me some polka dots and the mom bun! All easy trends that (praise the LORD) are easy, too!

 
At November 20, 2013 at 7:33 PM , Blogger Vicki Wilde said...

Stopping by from WIWW! I love this look, the polka dot top with the belt it so sweet!

<3 Vicki
wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

 
At November 21, 2013 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Alyson said...

LOVE this outfit! That's also been on my mind too lately. I have a pair of faux leather leggings I want to wear. I just need to find the perfect sweater for it:)

Cheers,
Alyson

 
At November 21, 2013 at 9:40 PM , Blogger Chelsey Patti said...

Great outfit lady! And I love the touch of the bow with the bun.
http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

 
At December 4, 2013 at 6:47 AM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Well all the things you listed are a staple in fashion for me! Thanks for stopping by!!
XOXO

 
At December 4, 2013 at 6:50 AM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Alyson, if I had faux leather leggings I'd wear them with a big long cream sweater. Target has some in their winter section right now! I actually did a post a week or two ago with a big orange sweater. Hope that helps! Thanks for stopping by!

 
At December 4, 2013 at 6:51 AM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thanks Chelsi! Thanks for stopping by!!

 
At December 4, 2013 at 6:52 AM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

I am such a sucker for belts! Thanks for stopping by!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home