Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Scarves & Skinnies

Posted by Devin


There are two things I plan on wearing a lot of this Fall: scarves & skinny jeans. I love the look of both this year and can't wait to wear them on a regular basis. Last Thursday we had our first "chilly" day of the season, rainy with a high of 75. Brrrr! Lol! Anyways, it felt chilly to us Arizonians, so I decided to start things off with a bang and busted out my new scarf and light denim skinny jeans. (Along with my boots, of course. Gotta have boots. As Tara said in her fashion post last week: It's All About the Boots.) 
 

Light-weight scarves are the BEST for us Arizona girls in the Fall. They provide a little warmth and protection from cool breezes without frying us under the always-present sun. Love them.



Oh boots. How do I love thee? I currently have knee-highs in black and light brown (shown), shorter dark brown ones, and the essential for desert-denizens: my cowgirl boots. You would think that's enough, but I am totally plotting my next boot purchase. I just can't get enough!


What I Wore:
Lightly Distressed Skinny Jeans - Old Navy (Clearance)
Blouse - Old Navy
Boots - Gift
Scarf - Old Navy
Rose & White Gold Cuff - JC Penney
Sunglasses - Target
 
Linking up with: Style Elixir, The Pleated Poppy, Trend Spin Linkup 

Labels:

3 Comments:

At October 15, 2013 at 7:12 AM , Blogger Nicole Feliciano said...

I'm definitely a scarves, skinnies and boots kinda girl. Love it.

 
At October 15, 2013 at 9:54 AM , Blogger jessica | piganddac said...

Hahaha I wore long sleeves last Thursday, if it's below 85 I'm chilly! Love this look too, and so glad I'm not the only one constantly plotting my next boot purchase!

 
At March 30, 2016 at 8:41 AM , Blogger john Brent said...

I like your dressing sense, its really cool...
stoles manufacturers in uk | designer scarves

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home