Thursday, October 24, 2013

Mama Vox Box

Posted by Tara


Doesn't everyone love happy mail!? Well I recently got some from Influenster and love the products I received! Here is a breakdown of what I got: Ponds BB Cream, Annie's White Mac and Cheese, Dr. Scholls foot inserts for heels, Belvita Soft Baked Cookie. 

 
It's so easy to make these cups of Macaroni and Cheese. Neela was begging for something different than her brothers (which is a common occurrence). I popped this in the microwave and its done in 2 minutes. She loved it and ate every last bite!
 

The Belvita Soft Baked Cookie is great for the kids in the morning. It's something they can eat mid-day for a snack that will fill them up! They tasted great and I enjoyed eating it as well. Also has a lot of your daily fiber in one cookie. 


Pond's has outdone themselves on this BB Cream. I have been extremely happy with this product. Love everything about it: the color, texture, light coverage. Here is pictures of me before, during, and after. No filter was used in these photos. I love how it smooths everything out and gives me such a fresh look!

One reason I think that the BB Cream does such a great job is because of the texture. I have used two other brands of BB Cream before using Ponds and their BB Cream was like watery lotion. Pond's BB Cream is like whipped butter. Seriously so creamy. That's probably my favorite part about it.


The Dr. Scholl's inserts work great when you know you are going to be in heels a long time. I wore them when I went to church (3 hours in heels) and I felt like it made a big difference. They are very comfy and leave plenty of room in the shoe for your foot. My kids like to take them out of my heels and try putting them in their shoes. :) These would be great for photographers or business women. They fit in heels and flats.


****Please remember that I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home