Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Football Snack Tag Printables

Posted by Devin

Yesterday I posted our Soccer Snack Tags that I am using for my boys' games this season. Due to the large number of requests for Football Tags, I have whipped some up for you guys! FYI: These are not only great for kids football games, but also for NFL or football-themed parties. Simply print, cut them out, write names on the banners, and attach to either paper bags or party bags!

In my Baseball Snack Tag post from last Spring, I showed you all how you can make your own tags customized for you team. In this post I am going to show you how you can take the tags I have made and instead of simply writing your players' names on the tags, you can type them in on the computer. But first, here are the Football Tags!

 
How To Type Names on the Tags:
 
Step 1 - Open the Football Tags document.
 
Step 2 - When you open the document, zoom out and center the view so that you can see all 6 of the footballs on the screen at once. Then hit Control - Print Screen. The Print Screen button is found near the top right of your keyboard.
 
Step 3 - Open Paint on your computer. Paste your picture onto Paint (Control - V). Now use the "Select" tool to draw a rectangle around the outside of all six footballs. Copy (Control - C).
 
Step 4 -  Open a blank document on Microsoft Publisher. Hit Paste (Control - V). Now you can simply insert separate Word Art for each player's name, center them over the banners, and you are done!
 
 
I hope everyone has a fun and safe season!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 8, 2015 at 10:52 AM , Blogger Brooke said...

Thanks! Made some this afternoon for my boys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home