Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My California Outfit

Posted by Tara


I recently had the opportunity to go to California with my family for a week. Oh, how I love California. The weather is amazing, the ocean breeze is refreshing and I feel like everyone in California is beautiful! One thing that doesn't like California is my hair. It acts so rebellious, and won't cooperate for anything! So I'm apologizing on its behalf for terrible hair photos today!

While there, I took a few pictures of my favorite outfits for my trip. Above: My favorite button up from H&M. I swear this top can be put over anything and everything. Its the same top I wore over my Maxi dress below. When traveling, I find it helpful to reuse items for different outfits, like I did here.


Top Picture:  Button Up- H&M                          Bottom Picture: Button Up- H&M
                    Shirt: Hello Merch                                            Maxi Dress- Heavenly Couture
                    Belt: Target                                                      Sandals- Old Navy
                    Black Skinnies: Forever 21
                    Shoes: Scottsdale Fashion Square

Linking up with: My Girlish Whims, Inspired by You Wednesday, Pleated Poppy, Transatlantic Blonde, Two Thirty-Five Designs, Monday Mingle, Rae Gun Ramblings, Style Elixir, Because Shanna Said So, Suburbs Mama, Pin It and Spin Link Up, Lipgloss and Crayons, My Thrifty Chic

Labels:

10 Comments:

At July 24, 2013 at 11:24 AM , Blogger Deanna Heiliger said...

California looks good on you! Your hair looks fabulous too! :)

 
At July 24, 2013 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

I think your hair looks beachy - in a good way! I love that you wore your button up shirt over a dress - such a cute look!

 
At July 24, 2013 at 12:14 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thank you! I think California looks good on everyone!

 
At July 24, 2013 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thank you Ashley!!

 
At July 24, 2013 at 12:45 PM , OpenID dedivahdeals.com said...

I haven't been to Cali in years even though my best friend lives there. It's such a laid back state and your outfit was perfect for the location!

 
At July 25, 2013 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Lauren @ Style Elixir said...

These looks are amazing! You are just darling.

Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

Lauren xx
www.stylelixir.com

 
At July 27, 2013 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Vicki Psarias said...

Loved this laidback lovely style. You look gorgeous. I would love you to join my linky Fashion Friday if you like here: http://mummysgotstyle.com/fashion-friday-launches/

 
At July 28, 2013 at 2:58 AM , Blogger Melaina25 said...

Gotta love a good maxi! My Mom is on my case to come visit her in Cali :)

✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

 
At August 28, 2013 at 10:11 AM , Anonymous Vickie Joseph @ NU.I said...

I love both of your outfits, Tara! They both look so comfy, easy to wear and perfect for the weather in California. It was a good idea to bring clothes that you can mix and match! This will save you from carrying lots of clothes and will definitely bring out the creative side in you.

 
At August 28, 2013 at 10:35 AM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thank you! Thanks for stopping by!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home