Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Easy 5 Minute Mexican Salsa

Posted by Tara

Salsa is something I am good at. I love making all different kinds of salsa. Chips and salsa is a staple in the Carroll home. If any of us want a snack, it never fails that the chips and salsa get pulled out! This recipe comes from my Dad's side of the family and is a household favorite because of how simple it is. No blender, no dicing! It's that easy!!

Here are my ingredients.


First I pour the tomato sauce in a bowl.

Then I add my water. You are probably thinking "Why WATER?" It thins the tomato sauce out into a more restaurant texture salsa. I add all the seasonings and STIR. I'm telling ya,this recipe is just too easy!!
 

Recipe:

Ingredients

1 -8oz can of Hunts Tomato Sauce
2/3 cup water
1/2 tsp cumin
3/4 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 tsp crushed red pepper (less if you don't like spicy)

Combine all ingredients and enjoy with chips or in tacos! 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home