Friday, May 31, 2013

Fashion Tip: Chambray!!!

Posted by Devin
One of my very favorite articles of clothing in my closet is my chambray shirt. I've had it for AGES, so long that I can't even tell you where I bought it from. But it is one of those things that never seems to go out of fashion and lately it is very IN fashion. I love the versatility of it, it can go with so many things. My favorite things to pair it with are colored jeans or printed skirts, as you can see below. Sometimes I belt it, sometimes I don't, depending on the outfit.



In these pictures I have shown you my favorite chambray shirt, but I actually have three, lol! I really, really like chambray shirts, hence today's fashion tip.  In the pic below I am wearing my longer one. I use it for a cover-up at the beach and it is perfect for keeping me warm when the breeze gets cool or when I need to limit the amount of sun I'm getting.


If you don't have a chambray shirt, I recommend getting one. Maybe not three, but one is good. ;) It's a great "closet staple" to have!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At June 5, 2013 at 9:59 PM , Blogger Fancy That Notion said...

Devin!!! Love the look! I just got my first chambrey shirt (with polka dots!) and I can't wait to style it a gazillion different ways! You are definitely inspiration:)

 
At June 12, 2013 at 6:59 AM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thank you Kelsey! ~Devin

 
At August 2, 2013 at 1:08 PM , Anonymous The Stylish Gimp said...

I think Chambray looks good no matter what. you look FAB today my dear.

 
At August 2, 2013 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Kahana Bigelow said...

Chambray is definitely a must have in my closet! It is so versatile! Such cute looks :) Thanks for linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites!

Xo, Kahana
abeautifullife42.blogspot.com

 
At August 2, 2013 at 1:39 PM , Blogger Lauren @ Style of Ones Own said...

I love that first look the best! Chambray is a must-have. It's so versatile.

Lauren
Style of One's Own

 
At August 4, 2013 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Totally agree, Lauren. Thanks for stopping by! ~Devin

 
At August 4, 2013 at 7:16 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thanks so much! ~Devin

 
At August 4, 2013 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Tara and Devin said...

Thanks Kahana! Yep, love the versatility. :) ~Devin

 
At August 6, 2013 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Lauren @ Style Elixir said...

Darling looks! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites!

Lauren xx
www.stylelixir.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home